Saturday, August 25, 2012

four peters-or--patrick j miron where do the differences come from--sin--

you can know every- thing-- with patrick j miron


Protestant Theology & Catholic Doctrines
Exposed to cover & discover the Naked Truth“... Catholic responses to the Booklet: “Answers to my Catholic Friends” by Thomas F. Heinze    part 3

A Catholic reply to Protestant “[mis]- Understandings” Part 3

“WHERE Do the Differences Between Catholics and Come From?”



Sin has three sources:  

1. The world we live in and it’s sinful influence; 


2. Our “flesh /Passions”; 


3. and the Devil.



 All three have a part in


 the lack of RIGHT understanding of the Bible. 


John 5: 37 “And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. 

His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen; 

 and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.

 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; 

and it is they that bear witness to me; 


 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life


 [Speaking of accepting the entire WORD of GOD]. 


I do not receive glory from men  

.[Meaning disobedience is rampant!] 

 But I know that you have not the love of God within you. 

  I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me”


 [Listen to or Obey Me!]


No comments:

Post a Comment